Thursday, December 15, 2011

Best of Recycled Ornaments

I'm a sucker for Christmas ornaments, and every year I add to our collection with some vintage ones, some my kids have crafted, and handmade ones I'm lucky enough to find in Portland. The selection here of handmade and recycled options is amazing. But what's exciting to me is that this year, the range has expanded online and anyone can get their hands on beautiful, special and sustainable holiday decor. I hunted around online and put together a list of some of my favorites. If nothing else, let this be some DIY inspiration...

Pointy Paper Star made of recycled magazines, at Worleys Etsy shop, $13.20

This Pine Cone Garland from Worleys is not an ornament, but I love it so much I had to include it here! $7.80

Recycled glass bottle ornament by Dean Wolf, $32

Shotgun Santas at Etsy, $4 (thanks, Great Green Goods)

Finally, something to do with champagne corks! Chunky Snowman Ornament, on Etsy, $4.75

Recycled Tin Tree from Crate&Barrel, $3.16



No comments:

Post a Comment